Extended version coming soon!
1953 – 1960
AMF, after buying the Shelby Cycle Co., moved the cycle operations to a warehouse on Whitney Avenue and the cycle offices to the Shelby Mutual building on Main Street, and began making automatic pin-spotters for bowling alleys in the factory. AMF moved to a new facility on Martin Drive and sold the factory building to Cussins & Fearn Company in 1960. The company planned to turn the building into a grocery and other shops, but instead, the building was demolished in 1964 to make way for a Shelby Business Forms expansion.