Mack Ave. Industries

Richland Mazda Lamp Division

Extended story coming soon!

A new division was formed in 1908 called the Richland Mazda Lamp division, which began to produce tungsten lamps.  The carbon works division was closed in 1911 to make room for the tungsten division; by 1912 it was the largest tungsten factory in the company, turning out 12,000 lamps a day.