Extended version coming soon!
The Shelby Advertising Club sponsored an auto show for several years. From 1919 – 1921, the show was staged in the vacant factory space. More than 10,000 people attended the multi-day events, which included up to 60 automobiles, tractors, home exhibits as well as local exhibitors such as the Autocall across the street. Bands provided music. In 1921, the show included a poultry show and exhibits from at least ten states.