Extended version coming soon!
1921 – abt. 1930s
A group of ten local businessmen purchased the factory building in 1921, intending to attract small manufacturing businesses to the area. It proved to be a successful incubator in establishing the Shelby Cycle Frame Builders and Shelby Paper Box Company. The Beswick Round Fabric Belting Company also rented a portion of the building.